Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Givenchy for H&M Rumors Hit the Web



After browsing the internet the other evening for Givenchy wares that I could never possibly afford, I was thinking to myself how great it would be if the luxury label teamed up and collaborated with fast-fashion retailer H&M. In my opinion, Givenchy has been the mastermind behind some of the most beautiful pieces created on the market within the last few years and I could just picture the brand’s goods flying off of H&M shelves with nary a buyer’s remorse.

Well imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning and read rumors online that Givenchy may, in fact, be the next designer label to partner with H&M. THE BRUNETTES just hope this is true, unlike the short-lived, Tom Ford collaboration rumor that circulated after H&M’s Versace collection sold out in stores, which ended up being completely erroneous.

Authored by John Ibbitson

Image from F#@king Young! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...